Living in Colorado means having an outdoor lifestyle. It’s the primary reason we live in such a beautiful state. The Gunnison Valley offers loads of recreational activities, and if you’re like us, you spend as much time outside as possible. But that unfortunately means that the sun exposure, and particularly our altitude, can advance and even expedite the aging process. Many times aesthetic treatments can mean having to give up the activities and the outdoor lifestyle we love. At Colorado Laser Spa, we believe you CAN have great skin and live in and love the great outdoors.
Our Mottos we live by:
- To age gracefully and still LOVE the Great Outdoors sometimes requires a little help from science and technology
- Self Care = Self Confidence=Happiness
- NEVER feel guilty for taking care of YOU to put your best self forward
When you schedule a consultation, we first assess your goals and desires, and talk about your lifestyle. From there we go over all the treatment options, along with your budget concerns, to get you in the right treatment protocol that works for YOU! … and of course yields great results!
Whether you would like to schedule a free initial consultation or know what type of appointment you wish to book, at Colorado Laser Spa, we make it easy. Call 970-641-0149 and our friendly staff will help get you scheduled. If you would rather book online, click on the button below to go to our Patient Now client portal. From there you can Register for a new account, log in and utilize our online scheduling system.
Some of our services include:
- Fat Removal with CoolSculpting
- Custom Facials and Peels for Anti-Aging and Acne
- Skin Rejuvenation with Laser and Light Therapy
- Wrinkle Treatments
- Permanent Hair Removal/Reduction
- Age Spot, Mole and Facial Vein Removal
Meet the Doctor and Technician
Meet Our Doctor
Sherry Niccoli, MD F.A.C.O.G.
The Doctor’s In the House
Our board-certified medical director is Dr. Sherry L. Niccoli, a Fellow of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (F.A.C.O.G) who operates an obstetrics and gynecology practice in Gunnison. Dr. Niccoli moved to Gunnison in 1984 with her two young daughters where she remarried a third-generation Crested Butte local. With a passion for helping others, she decided to pursue an undergraduate degree in pre-medicine so she could become a doctor.
In 1993, Dr. Niccoli graduated from Western State College with her undergraduate degree in pre-medicine. She then attended medical school at Colorado University with post-graduate training in Phoenix, AZ. In 2004, Dr. Niccoli proudly opened her OB/GYN Clinic in Gunnison with a strong desire to serve the health needs of women. Understanding women’s health issues are complex and deserve personalized attention, Dr. Niccoli treats every patient with complete care for their individual needs.
In addition to her passion for treating her patients, she believes in the importance of overall health and wellness. Realizing her female patients needed help feeling good about themselves, Dr. Niccoli opened the Colorado Laser Spa with her daughter, Tarah Niccoli-Taylor, in 2009. This fulfilled a need in the Gunnison Valley for a local laser, CoolSculpting®, and medical spa that could treat both residents and visitors alike.
By devoting her time and attention to every patient she sees, Dr. Niccoli aids our med spa clients in achieving complete health and wellness so they can feel their very best. In addition, she has the education and experience to recommend treatments that improve the total wellness of guests at our very special medical spa where they can feel good about themselves inside and out.
In addition to her medical training and experience, Dr. Niccoli has completed the following trainings and gained certifications in:
- Advanced Hands-On Laser Training with an Emphasis on Clinical Applications of the Vellure S5 MiXto VX 532 nm Diode Laser System
- Advanced Training in the Theory of Botox and Injectable Fillers
- Diploma from the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Meet Our Technician
Your Medical Aesthetician
Our certified on-site aesthetician is Tarah Niccoli-Taylor. Having moved to Gunnison with her family in 1984, Niccoli-Taylor grew up surrounded by the natural beauty of the Gunnison Valley, helping out on the family ranch. A 1996 graduate of Gunnison High School, she attended the University of Northern Colorado in Greeley where she earned two degrees in 2005: a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and a Bachelor of Arts in Theatre Dance.
After college, Niccoli-Taylor moved to Phoenix where she worked as a professional dancer and business professional in marketing for a large home builder from 2005-2009. Following the crash of the housing market, she decided to return to the Gunnison Valley to partner with her mother in the opening of the Colorado Laser Spa, Gunnison’s only advanced aesthetics laser, CoolSculpting®, and medical spa.
Like her mother, Niccoli-Taylor wanted to make women feel better about themselves and achieve their beauty and skin-care goals. In 2010, she became a licensed esthetician and pursued advanced training in microdermabrasion, chemical peels, aesthetic injections, lasers, and CoolSculpting®.
Now with a family of her own, Niccoli-Taylor loves helping her clients feel great about themselves and building their self-confidence. In partnership with Dr. Niccoli, she has grown Colorado Laser Spa into Gunnison’s premiere destination med spa for visitors and locals alike.
In addition to her degrees, Niccoli-Taylor’s training and certifications include the following:
- Certificate of Completion for Hands-On Training Demonstrating Knowledge and Proficiency on the LaseringUSA MiXto CO2 Fractional Laser
- Including Laser Physics, Safety, and Tissue Interaction
- Certificate of Completion from The College of International Esthetics, Inc., for Microcurrent
- Certificate of Completion from Esthetic Advisor Laser Academy
- Certificate of Completion from The College of International Esthetics, Inc., for Botox and Dermal Fillers
- Certificate of Completion from The College of International Esthetics, Inc., for Chemical Resurfacing
- Certificate of Completion from The College of International Esthetics, Inc., for Microdermabrasion
- Certificate of Completion from The College of International Esthetics, Inc., for Aesthetician
- Certified Practitioner of CoolSculpting® from Allergan Body Contouring
- Certificate of Completion of CoolSculpting® University
AltidermRx Apothecary + The Beauty Bar and Boutique
Its been a year in the making and we are so excited to be launching our own pharmaceutical grade skin care line, designed for your high altitude skin concerns. Introducing AltidermRx Apothecary, by Colorado Laser Spa. We’ve teamed up with industry expert chemists to develop this exclusive line featuring organic botanicals in combination with powerful active anti-aging ingredients such as BHA’s, AHA’s, all trans-retinols and potent anti-oxidants. Our luxurious moisturizers and hydrating serums defeat the dry arid climate and the added benefit of Green Tea Polyphenols and Resveratrol, will calm the redness and reduce inflammation from overexposure to the elements! And the best part, its affordable!
While we stand firmly behind our product line, at our Beauty Bar and Boutique, we realize that sometimes its difficult to switch to something new when what you’ve been using works so well. We still offer a few of our favorite skin care and beauty lines:
ZO Skin Health
Image Skin Care
Learn more about our Beauty Bar & Boutique
Join Our Mailing List
You can subscribe to our mailing list so you never miss an update about new products, treatments, or sales.